BePure Mum’s One is designed to give mother and baby the best start into motherhood and childhood. Each ingredient has been hand selected to support both mother and baby across this miraculous life event.
Key Active Ingredients:
All of the 30 ingredients in Mum’s One are essential for supporting a healthy pregnancy. For the full ingredients list, swipe across on the product images.
- Vitamin B9 as methylated folate – For increased protection from neural tube defects.
- Vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin – Needed for DNA replication and repair (mother and baby’s cellular growth).
- Choline – Protective role in the development of the foetal brain and on behaviour in children following birth
- Iodine as potassium iodide – For baby’s brain development, and to promote healthy uterine tissue, breast tissue, optimal thyroid function and brain health for the mother.
- Magnesium – Plays a crucial role in the treatment of unwanted pregnancy disorders.
- Iron as iron biglycinate – During pregnancy requirement for iron increases, which can lead to birth complications.
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7) – For baby’s skeletal development and to support the mother’s bone health.
Recommended daily dose:
3 capsules a day with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
It is recommended to take BePure Mum’s One alongside BePure Two and BePure Three for optimal support. An additional folate supplement is also recommended to reach the recommended 800 mcg.