Amount Per Serving
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001™ – 6 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14® – 9 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019™ – 10 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® – 1 billion CFU
- Total CFU per cap: 26 billion CFU
Hypromellose (capsule) – Acid Resistant, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide .
Queen V utilises a Slow Release Capsule to help deliver the probiotics beyond the stomach acid.
How to use
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 30 minutes prior to your first meal or 2 hours after your last meal of the day.
- Children: 1 capsule per day from age 6+
If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or antifungal drugs, take Eve Queen V at least two hours after medication.